11.08.2011

One Year Old

Where to begin...This exact time last year I was doing payroll and hoping my horrible back pain was contractions.  Thank goodness  it was!  I love thinking back to this day and how it completely changed our world.

At one year old Hadley is getting more and more mischievous.  She is, of course, getting into everything.  She has started showing her temper and lets out a loud scream whenever we interrupt what she is doing.
 She loves hamming it up for the camera still.  Everyone loves being around her because she is so happy!  And yes, she is always like that!
 She cruises around tons and is getting pretty good at walking by herself.  But if she wants something quick she tucks her head down and crawls like crazy.  She reminds me of a little bug because she can move quick!
 Jib still tries to bite her...blah blah blah.
 Hadley is really starting to copy everything I do.  Just the other day I was wiping crumbs off the counter to see that she was doing the same thing.  She also loves putting things in something (like balls in a bowl) and then out and repeat, repeat, repeat.  But she is no longer happy with having one thing in each hand.  She has to try to grab as many things as possible which usually means they all go flying.
 The dog food!  I was trying to switch laundry and she wouldn't leave it alone so I stuck her in her hamper.  She just moved the hamper enough to crawl out and get the dog food anyways.
 Look at that grin!  She has 4 teeth and is working on more.  We had a family party on the couch last week watching Toy Story because she was hurting.  We have to soak up the few snuggles we get.
 She is officially on cows milk (freedom for mom!!).  She eats pretty much everything we give her and loves it all.  Bread and potatoes seem to be her favorites.
 Everyone warned me that it gets crazy when she is mobile and walking but I think the climbing is far more dangerous!  She loves to climb anything and everything.
 I babysit for Jonas's boss and his 4 kids and Hadley was in toy heaven.  I can't blame her though look at all of that.
 She is in a soft and cuddly phase.  Anything soft like a blanky or stuffed animal she will rub against her face and stick her thumb in her mouth.  
And finally some photos from her 1 year shoot.  She is always hitting her face so I was glad I caught it on camera.
Her rolls are going away! 
 I feel like just in the last month she has went from being a baby to being a little girl.
 She wasn't sure about the cake.  She just wanted to play with it not eat it.



Words can't even begin to describe how much I love this little girl and how much she has changed me.  This has been the best year of both me and Jonas's life!  Love you!

No comments: