I'm pretty sure I have never bought things for Easter until this year. When I went to pull out my decorations I had one thing...
So needless to say it was a lot of fun getting everything ready for Hadley. Her loot from the bunny...
Searching for eggs...it took us a REALLY long time.
We had to feed her piggy after finding every egg.
When she got to the basement she found the real loot.
She got a bucket set, watering can, sidewalk chalk, and bracelets in her big eggs.
Running because she found another big egg.
Later our family came up to eat and play with miss Hadley. The easter bunny left her a very big present at my moms...
Her very own slide!
And of course we had to play with our new toys. We were so happy the weather was nice.
And when everyone left we had to have some nakey time. Because what good is a day without nakey time.
It was a perfect Easter!




No comments:
Post a Comment