Safe to say 2012 has been a crazy year for the Harmon household, but then again what's new? We had a lots of ups and downs, but it's funny how everything pales in comparison to having a little one. All of the bad stuff gets quickly forgotten with all the awesome stuff.
- I went back to school and have an awesome job at home. While it is sometimes stressful and lonely, I really feel like I have the best of both worlds. I get to make money and be with my little monkey all day. Plus, when it is 5 degrees outside I don't mind not having to leave the house!
- Jonas KILLED his racing this year. He worked so hard all year and it paid off, and he got signed again for 2013. So here we go again!
- I have never been so sick in my life as I was this year. The flu a few times, the worst sore throat of my life, multiple kidney stones and infections, knees are shot, and a few colds to boot (among with other ailments). I cannot handle that again in 2013, so this house is staying healthy.
- We went from planning on moving in the summer to deciding to stay in Logan to now our house is going up for sale in a few days. We have very mixed feelings on this one...but we are excited to be closer to family. Not so excited to keep the house clean with a 2-year-old or people walking through my house judging me. Also not excited that we had just put a bunch of time and money into the house getting it just how I wanted.
- We spent the whole year without Jib, and I still miss him just as much as the day I left him. I need winter to go fast so I can go visit him soon. I really, really considered getting Hadley a dog for Christmas, but I decided to wait a few years until we are done with babies and moving. And they wouldn't live up to JIb.
Of course, nothing even compares to everything we get to experience with Hadley. Everything and i mean everything is more fun when you get to share it with a little one. Kids truly bring back the excitement to everyday life. It's hard to believe Hadley went from this...
...to this little spitfire. A whole little person. Peeing in the potty and everything.


No comments:
Post a Comment