11.11.2013

Birthday Interview

I found this interview on Pinterest and knew I wanted to do it. Every year on her birthday I will ask Hadley the same 20 questions and see how her answers change. Here it is:

1) Who is your favorite person in the whole world? Camilla
2) What is your favorite color? Pink
3) What's your favorite television show? Despicable Me
4) What's your favorite outfit? Pink
5) What sport do you like best? Bike
6) What song do you love? Despicable Me Song
7) What's your favorite cereal? Meatballs (aka Cocoa Puffs)
8) Who is your best friend? Kayla
9) What do you want to be when you grow up? Ladybug
10) What is your favorite book? Pinkalicious
11) What are you really good at? Scooter
12) Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Beach
13) What is your best memory? Papa
14) What would you buy if you had $1000? Pink scooter
15) What vegetable do you hate the most? None
16) If you could have a wish, what would it be? Chapstick
17) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla
18) Who is your biggest hero? Papa
19) What do you like to do best with your friends? Play
20) What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? Swimming

I know if I were to ask the same questions again today all of her answers would be different, but it is still fun!

No comments: