I feel like this first picture is especially blog-worthy, not necessarily because of how we are dressed (which is spectacular), but because after over 9 years I FINALLY got Jonas to come out dancing with me. Just so you know, he had a blast. We went out for our friend Madde's birthday, and it was so much fun.
Finally the real reason we do this blog. Hadley got to dress up 3 times. The first one was for her dance class, and she was a Bronco cheerleader. We have had this outfit since my sister and I were little.
And for preschool she wanted to be a cheerleader again. (We will ignore the fact that when I picked her up she had no skirt on and was just in her leotard and tights...)
Finally the day of Halloween it was ladybug time. Hadley told me numerous things she wanted to be for Halloween, but a ladybug was the most consistent. A few weeks ago we saw the little ladybug outfit for Kayla, so here are the cute matching cousins.
Her wings.
It took her a few houses to catch on to the trick-or-treating, but once she did we were on a roll (except for the scary guy up the street). I tried to buy some of her candy from her which is the plan, but she doesn't quite get it yet. So for now we just let her have a few and throw a few away each day. The pixie sticks went in the garbage right when we got home.
Happy Halloweeny!






No comments:
Post a Comment