As much as I love the newborn stage, it is so fun to have Remi's little personality coming out. This last month she has changed so much!
She is always full of smiles and has started talking constantly the past week. She will repeat sounds back to you and makes it feel like you are having a little conversation.
When all was said and done, the hospital bills totaled around $20,000 for both of us. CRAZY! Thank goodness we didn't have to pay all of that. The U of U was really a great place to have a baby.
Remi hasn't loved the chair as much as Hadley did, but every once in a while she will snooze in it. She goes to sleep pretty good in her crib except for her last nap of the day between 8-10 pm. She always wants to be held and always by me. I am not complaining one bit, although it was a bit tricky the week Jonas was out of town and I was trying to get Hadley ready for bed while holding Remi. She is just a snuggler!
Like I said, full of smiles! She loves her mommy the most right now (food source and all), but she loves her big sister and will give her big grins. She is completely in 3-month clothes by now, and even a few of those are getting tight in the length. I grow them babies good!
One of the nights where Grandma got lucky with the snuggles.
Remi has slept good at night since she was born, and this past week we had a few 9+ hour nights. Then the stupid time change threw us off a bit, but we will be back in no time. This makes it much easier for mom to get through the day.
She loves her baths, and we have graduated to letting her lay in the tub and splash around. She lost all of her hair on the top of her head the first month, and this month she has grown a ton of hair back. No longer my little old man.
She still looks like a mix of Jonas and Hadley to me. I think she will look a lot more like Hadley once she gets some longer hair. Her eyes are still to be determined, although they are looking like they might be brown now. Fooled me!
A lot of times I just see Jonas!
She definitely knows her daddy. Every day she is a little more interested in this guy of the house.
Remi can sit in the bumbo for a few minutes here and there, but she is still a bit of a bobble head so I have to help her. She just loves seeing what is going on.
Our happy little lady at 2 months! We love you!











No comments:
Post a Comment