Since before Hadley's party last year she has been asking for a swimming party. Both of my cousin's kids have November birthdays and wanted swimming parties too so we combined them all. It was a bit chaotic, but I think everyone had fun!
Who doesn't love pizza?
Hadley and Tavin are only 10 days apart and are so cute. Hadley called Tavin on his birthday and they had a whole 6-minute conversation about school and mommies...all the important stuff.
I like this picture because me and Jonas are creeping on Hadley. Ha!
After pizza we had a crazy present-opening few minutes. Hadley got lots of Frozen and art/crafts stuff which are both her favorites!
Since we were doing a combined party, I still wanted the kids to have something individualized. The grandmas got them personalized cakes. Hadley and Savannah wanted Frozen and Tavin got Spiderman.
Obviously it tasted horrible.
Remi was the real star of the party. I love this picture because you can see how proud Hadley is of her sister.
Then it was time to swim! Remi had to swim for a few minutes just to show off her cute suit.
Hadley had SO MUCH FUN. We had to drag her away.
Hadley, Tavin, and Hadley's bestie Berkley.
We always do some form of donation/charity thing for Hadley's birthday. With the combined efforts this year we brought in some serious loot! Hadley and I went yesterday and dropped it off at the local women/children shelter.
Today she asked me for a 3rd birthday since she felt like she had 2 with her actual birthday and her party. Not going to happen!!











No comments:
Post a Comment