Oh this little girl of ours. Babies are just so fun. Remi is so alert and such a happy baby all. the. time.
I have decided that Remi is my biggest ally as far as keeping the house clean. For now.
Hair is growing in good! It's still hard to see in pictures but it is there! It is looking like a dirty blonde like Hadley's. Her eyes are looking pretty dark.
Remi weighed in at 12.85 pounds this month. I kept thinking she wasn't getting as big as fast as Hadley did since she is still in 3-month clothes. I checked Hadley's book and she was 14.5 pounds at 3 months. The docs like babies to be double their birth weight at 6 months. We are just overachievers in this house.
We have graduated to big girl tub time. She is always a happy camper in the tub and likes to splash around!
Remi decided to catnap the past while which is super fun. She has been sleeping 10+ hours at night though so I will take that! She usually takes a good first nap of the day and the rest are 45 minutes...on. the. dot. Although right now she is over an hour into her afternoon nap so maybe we are making progress! If she is in her car seat she sleeps pretty good so that is when we run errands or make any drives we need to.
That smile. Gets me every single time. She has started giggling that funny baby giggle. There is nothing in the world better.
Remi loves her sister and so far Hadley loves Remi. I can tell the novelty has worn off a bit with Hadley (probably mostly because I have that much less time to play with Hadley), but she still tries to be really helpful and take care of Remi for me.
Remi probably talks the most for her Papa. We call him the baby whisperer.
She still loves her snuggles! We will take each and every one because pretty soon she won't stop long enough to give us one. Also, bald head twinners.
She officially figured the thumb out, but it helps her soothe herself to sleep so I will take it. She likes her binky, but I don't let her have it when she is sleeping.
Getting a workout with those big cheeks!
I had to get some shots with her Santa getup. I did Hadley's announcement pic in this outfit so it is fun to have some of Remi as well.
Remi has started grabbing at everything around her and can hold onto some toys for a little while. We started our business and were out at the track all weekend and she did awesome (although didn't sleep much). Everyone just comments on how much she looks like Hadley.
I seriously can't believe how fast the time is flying, but it is so fun watching them grow up and learn new things.
We love you Ms. Remi!!













1 comment:
She is adorable. (and does look a TON like Hadley :) Not a bad thing!)
Post a Comment