3.31.2009

i know

I know that today is Tuesday - and I only have 3 1/2 more days of work left until I start my new job. But seriously. I can't. Take it. Any. More.

I hate being bored. I hate having nothing to do.

Anyone else bored?

I could really use a cookie right now. Or Tummie Yummies. Yes Nicole - give us a call when you come up next :)

And I had to work last night and missed One Tree Hill. If I had speakers on my computer I would totally watch it right now.

Thats all. If anyone is reading this and feels bad for me you can text or email me or something. Or, you know, at least leave a comment.
I wish I were with these ladies. Growing up I always wondered where I got my personality from. Definitely Auntie Lou. I want to be her when I grow up. ( I would apologize for the cleavage shot - then I realized there is none. hm)

Or with her. I miss her. Can I babysit sometime soon Angie? Please?

2 comments:

amy said...

you're not alone dev. i'm wishing i was anywhere but work right now. i have so much to do but am still bored just because i do the same stuff every day and it gets old. so i look at blogs and doodle and anything else i can think of. you're going to love your new job!!!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey we are having a Wellness Seminar at our place on Thrusday at seven let me know if you can come.
Chris