March is an awesome month. Why might you ask?
- My Birthday
- Spring Break
- March Madness
- Jonas's Birthday
- A glimpse of SPRING! (too bad it went away - come back please)
My birthday this year ranked right up there with my 21st birthday. When Jib got hit by a car. (FYI it literally scared the crap out of him. Turd in street an all.) This year I went to the gym, work, then fed Jonas chicken noodle soup because he had been up puking since 2 AM. Fun for me! I did get some balloons from my parents and Jonas managed to get out of the house to get me a cute running shirt and my favorite oatmeal cookies (Old Grist Mill). Thanks babe.
Jonas was out of town for his birthday so we celebrated the weekend before. I woke him up with Starbucks (unheard of for me - I HATE coffee) then made him some biscuits and gravy. Later our parents and Zack came up and we hit up the Rock Haus. Everyone had a blast and all of our parents made it up the wall! We ate dinner at Cafe Sabor and got Tummie Yummies for dessert! If anyone hasn't been to Tummie Yummies and you live in Logan you should go. Amazing. We may or may not eat there a few times a week. Oops. :)
This last Saturday we went up to Beaver to watch the Big Air show, bbq, and Jonas did the pond skim. Luckily Jonas stayed pretty dry but I think those people are crazy! It was freezing as it was. Me and Jib even had to take a break in the car with the heater on. Jib was pretty much a hit on the mountain though. He barked at a few people, and every dog he saw, but I was suprised by how many people he loved on! The girl next to me put her hand out for him to sniff and he just layed his head in her hand. He loved chilling in his chair and watching the madness.
When we got home from Beaver - we went to Tummie Yummies :)
2 comments:
great. so jib snifs some strangers hands and yet he STILL growls at me every time he sees me.
Well happy birthday to you both!! sounds like you guys had fun even if it wasn't on your actual birthdays!! we've been wanting to try tummi Yummi's the next time we are up in Logan!! So I guess we know who to call to come with us :)
Post a Comment