For Hadley's 8 month pictures, we decided to bust out her outfits from Hawaii that my parents got her. Because they are 9 month outfits...so they might not fit for very long.
It is pretty much impossible to get her attention when Jib is around.
And believe it or not (or not), this flower is from my yard. I didn't kill it! Granted I didn't plant it either but the fact that it is still alive and we have bunches more is progress. And Hadley wanted to share with her brother.
It is so hard to pick my favorites.
Because she is just that darn cute.
And innocent.
But not for long.
She was having fun playing with her flower.
Until...
She decided to smash it.
And try to get the camera.
End of shoot.




1 comment:
She is such a perfect baby!! I can't believe she is already 8 months.
Post a Comment