We had a party for Jonas today to wish him luck on his upcoming trip to Denmark (yikes!).
We went for the red/white/blue theme since he is representing the awesome USA! And I got it all after the 4th of July so I got some great deals :).
The magical bikes. Anyone want to pay to send them overseas?
Me and Carissa spent hours decorating the cookies. And then I forgot to take a picture except for a few sprinkled ones. But take my word for it they were amazing.
Well at least they were still edible.
And we had lots of people that we love come to hang out. I love Tanner's look of concentration playing corn-hole.
Everyone trying to hide in the shade because it is hot outside today!
My two baldies.
Family picture! Who knows what Hadley is looking at.
Good Luck Jonas!! We love you sooo much!

No comments:
Post a Comment