7.28.2011

For Sale

Jonas hates when I sell stuff.

He is out of the country.

So the first item on the auction block is my yard.  I despise it.

 The people we bought the house from put in this starter hedge.  Jib has obviously killed a few.
 First of all, it is ugly.  Second of all, the weeds and grass grow like crazy and I can't keep up.  Nor do I want to keep up.  I want to rip them all out and have grass like normal people.
 I only want a hedge if it is my fence and I am living in Europe.  Problem is, Jonas likes it.  Of course he didn't even know what "pulling weeds" meant so it's not like he helps me.  Really.  I had to explain what I was doing when I said I was pulling weeds.

Half of our grass is dead.  Of course this is partly my fault but we have to pay for our water here and I just don't care that much.  Plus it makes it a little easier to mow.
My rocks {aka dirt} make it impossible to grow anything pretty.  Plus Jib pees on any flowers I plant anyways.
I can't keep things alive that I want to...but I can grow pokey weeds like no ones business.  This yard is trying to kill me.  Case in point...one of my plants gave me a huge splinter today.
The only good thing I have going in my yard is the cute lawn art.
Excluding Jib.  He is for sale too.  He made his first bite attempt today at the goobers so he is #1 on my black list right now.
Any takers?

No comments: