While Jonas headed off to Denmark...we headed to Wyoming. Fair?
Nope. But we sure had a blast!! My mom bought Hadley this ball for two bucks before we left and it was more than worth it. She loves playing with her feet...little monkey.
And we can't forget these two. We have been looking for Theodore and Simon so if anyone spots them...
I can't help but take picture after picture when she sleeps. So cute.
When we finally arrived in Casper the boys ended up watching tv. Shocking.
See? She also discovered how much fun it is to walk around. So all of us took turns walking her around...and around...and around. No wonder she was tired.
On Saturday we were able to go visit my Grandpa Wood.
And then we had a luau!!
Hadley just loved hanging out with Amy. She was a liitle cranky all weekend because of her teeth but Amy could always keep her happy!
My parents. Love them.
The ladies. My mom and Terry lived across the street from each other back in the day. Their kids are both only months apart.
Being a ham.
Sink baths are pretty fun!
Hadley wants a pink jeep!
Hadley's new trick is pointing at anything and everything. Especially TJ and Tim.
We played lots of games (my favorite!!). On Sunday Terry won blitz and all of our money. I happened to kill it in spoons. Turns out I'm evil.
Me and Amy accidentally matching...
Our awesome dinner on Sunday. Peppers stuffed with chicken and wrapped in bacon. Yikes!
And while we ate Hadley turned her back to us and played for forever. So funny.
Tim keeping Hadley entertained...or Hadley keeping Tim entertained.
We had so much fun we were wiped when we left. I tried to keep Hadley's head up because it makes me feel bad when she drops forward in her sleep.
Oh and her too.
And of course she didn't sleep very long in the car so I did everything to keep her entertained!
Lots of toys!
It was so nice to get away for a weekend and hang out with some of our favorite friends. And now I need to work off the 10+ pounds I gained for all of the amazing food.




2 comments:
She was pointing at TJ because he is actually dale Earnhardt jr. And figured it out.
Love the pic of Miss Hadley with the ball! I saw it on FB and laughed. I imagine her screaming with pure delight while monkey-ing it with her little feet! :]
Post a Comment