6.19.2012

Father's Day

I decided instead of getting Jonas a present I would get us a room in Park City so we could crash after Ragnar and just hang out the 3 of us.  (This doesn't happen too often anymore).  My parents brought Hadley up for us when we finished the race.

After some dinner we attempted to swim for a while.  Hadley LOVES it but the room the pool was in was freezing so we didn't stay long.  Jonas put her in a warm bath but she was still freezing so we played burrito to get warm.

 Hadley has turned into a bit of a maniac lately.  So much energy.  She was all over the room turning the tv on and off and playing in her floaty.

 I was worried she might not sleep to well and me and Jonas were so exhausted...but she went right down and slept a good 11 hours.  A much needed night of sleep for all of us.
 And then back to the crazies!
 Can you tell that I am tired?
 I seriously feel like she is a celebrity.  Everywhere we go people stop and point and say how cute she is.
 We decided to hit up a park until the outlet malls were open.
 So excited to play with daddy!
 We cruised through the outlet malls and then it was time for some lunch!
 After a quick dinner at my moms we headed home to unload all of our crap.  But as soon as Jonas pulled up in the van Hadley insisted on a bike ride.  
 She hadn't been on her bike for a while....obviously.
 Once we got that straightened out she was off!  She loves it!
Hadley loves her daddy so much.  There is nothing better than seeing your husband as a dad.

Well, maybe if he changed diapers.

Love you Jonas.

No comments: