6.27.2012

Hike

Today is one of those days when I miss my puppy so bad.

Since it was a bit cooler we decided to go for a hike up Logan canyon.  I put Hadley in the backpack in the back of the car so it doesn't get dirty and it is easier to put on.  She was thrilled!
 We are making progress with the sunglasses!  She kept them on until the very end.
 I love the look over her glasses.
 She loves just exploring!  As we were walking 3 bikers passed us.  On lady yelled to me "You are a good mom!"  Not sure what she was basing that on but I will take it...
 So happy!
 It is not uncommon to see snakes on the trail...but usually just the tiny little ones.  We found this one for Jonas.  Luckily it was under the bridge and just sunbathing.
 She wouldn't part from her water.
 See?
 And the latest pic of jibbers.  I get to see him next week!!  So excited!

No comments: