I really can't keep up with this little girl. Always finding something new to do. She started feeding herself some biscuits and {of course} loves them.
Still loves her puppies. Luckily Harley is so good natured and lets her tug at his ears and pull fistfuls of his hair out. We are still working on jib not running away when she gets within a foot of him. But all of the puppies love when she throws food their way.
Like I mentioned in my earlier post we finally had Hadley's pictures taken by a real photographer. (Not someone with a semi-nice camera claiming to be one...not that anyone does that...) Ryan is awesome and has been taking various pictures for us since my senior pictures. Go here to see her pics and call Ryan if you need a photographer!
Isn't it so awesome as a parent to see your child do things you know they get from you? Hadley has chewed her tongue practically since she was born (a bad habit I got from my mom...we both still do it), she has started sleeping like me, and I have caught her a few times tickling her arm like I still do in my sleep or when I am tired. Love it.
She is no longer happy for long when I put her down with a few toys. She wants the whole toy box. And it keeps her happy for a long time. I love sneaking and watching her play.
And last night she finally rolled all the way from her back to her belly. Now she thinks it is the coolest thing ever and constantly goes back and forth.
And now, we are both going to take a nap. I can't complain about that.


No comments:
Post a Comment