Now that we are at the point where we can start "disciplining" Hadley I knew it was only a matter of time until we had some opposition.
And today was the day.
She was eating her oatmeal and for the first time some kiwi (which she loved). She has a habit of trying to suck her thumb between every bite. Especially when she is tired. So every time she would go to put her thumb in her mouth I wouldn't raise my voice at all...but would firmly tell her "no" and put her hand back down.
When I have done this before she usually laughs. But today she got all sorts of pissed. Her face turned bright red and she start hollering like I was beating her. So I grab the camera...and she smiles. Stinker.
How am I ever going to discipline this innocent little girl?
Well...until she is a teenager and brings a boy home with a mohawk to rival her current one.
She makes me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment