- Yes, I have a college degree, had a good {stressful} full time job with benefits, and now I work at a gym in the middle of the night. On purpose. Well mostly.
- Granted I am wearing glasses and have no makeup on and my hair is in a ponytail, but do I really look 18? People are shocked when I tell them I am 25. And yet I very rarely get carded when purchasing going to hell drinks. Hm.
- Jonas will always clean out his closet right after I have done all of the laundry. Wait that isn't funny.
- I just had an hour long convo with a sweet Mexican man and I understood about 1/100 of what he said. But I think he just went to Disneyworld.
- I do not like Disneyland and plan on telling Hadley that Lagoon is Disneyland because it is much cheaper than taking her to California. Jonas can dress up as Mickey Mouse or Pluto or something he has experience.
- We were watching some comedian on Netflix the other day and he sang a song about men and women. "Women can fake an orgasm but men can fake love." Funny.
- Jonas playing softball.
- We had Hadley's pictures taken last week {go here to view the cutest pictures ever} and Ryan wanted to take a picture of our matching pink toes. I had to say "have you seen my toes? I don't know what angle you would shoot from because they all face different directions."
- Now you will look at my funky toes. I can't help it I was a fat baby and got smushed.
I think I better stop now. 2 1/2 hours to go until I can sleep!
1 comment:
Going to hell drinks- I love it
Post a Comment