6.08.2011

Holy Baloney

Today is miss Hadley's 7 month birthday.  It's freaking me out a little bit that she is now closer to one than zero.  But she is so much fun I can't even feel bad about it.
I feel like I am doing a horrible job at documenting things but she literally does new things every day.  Just today she started holding her spoon with me while she ate (you know to make sure I get it in her mouth).  You can tell she wants to move so bad but when we put her on her tummy she rolls over in about .2 seconds.  But I think we are only days away from buying a baby gate for the stairs.
She is starting to talk more and more.  She has baba, mama, and sometimes dada intertwined with all of her babble.  And she has been saying hi for a while now.
She loves most food we give her but especially loves her potatoes, yams, and her recent find, spaghetti squash.  She finally is eating bananas.  And her all time favorite?  Ice cream.  So funny.

She is always happy when she wakes up.  It makes me excited to get up every morning to see her big grin.  Her bottom two teeth have made their way through.  You wouldn't have known it though because it didn't faze her at all.
Video of her waking up...she often wakes me up with the echo of her legs on the mattress.
 As much as she loves her family and friends, the dogs always beat us out for her attention.  One day hopefully jib will like her back.  She loves just watching jib when we walk him...and chewing on her stroller.
We are getting pictures taken by a real photographer in a couple of weeks so I just snapped some of her with her favorite stuffed animals for her 7 month pictures.  When she saw the zebra in the store she started laughing hysterically.  
And of course, Alvin.
Yes, she has figured out how to pull her bows off her head.  Sad day.
I can't imagine anything better than being this little goobers mom.  Definitely the best gig I have ever had.

No comments: