6.03.2011

Thoughts

I am having one of those days where there are a billion different thoughts running through my head and it is driving me crazy. So maybe if I get some of them out I will feel better...

I have been reading a few different things about regret lately. I definitely agree to try and live your life with no regrets. However, I am such a planner and perfectionist I often hold back on opportunities because I am afraid of failing. And the truth is while I would do some things differently from my past, I don't regret things I have done. They have taught me a lot of lessons.

But I do regret things I haven't done. And more often than not those opportunities don't come around again. So my new goal is to not be afraid of failing and going for it. Like this new job of mine...

It is going pretty good. Especially considering I have only been doing it a few months. But what is driving me nuts is that so much of it is out of my control. I have to wait on other people to do what they say they will. And more often than not they don't.

So I'm looking for a part time job just so I can sleep at night. And while it isn't working out as well as I hoped...it is working. I will get there. And I will never have to wonder what if.

Because the what ifs will drive you much more crazy than the shouldn't have done thats.

Lets be honest...some of the things I probably shouldn't have done are some of the best memories :).

No comments: