12.08.2011

13 Months

This girl is EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING.  I can't keep up in my house.

I put some paper down and gave her a paintbrush and some water.  She had a blast "painting."
 She has attended many Aggie b-ball games including the BYU game.  It was a little loud.
 At the Weber game where we got smashed.
 We have started letting her watch a few minutes of kid shows.  She loves Sesame Street.
 She is so independent and lets you know what she wants and when she wants it.  She eats more than I do. Her favorites lately are scrambled eggs and still pancakes and potatoes.  She always has her feet crossed.
 Still cuddly with her blankets.  I get the most snuggles from her and they last approximately 3 seconds.  So you take them when you can!
 She always wants to help me.  It's very helpful...
 Such a ham!!  She copies everything we do which means it is time to watch ourselves.
 Still working on the spoon-mouth coordination.  I love giving her a bowl of cereal for breakfast.  Makes her seem so grown up.
 DId I mention she is into everything?  No drawer, cabinet, ottoman, anything is safe!
 I love watching her entertain herself.  It usually only lasts a short time (unless she is tearing up toilet paper, then she is occupied for forever) until she is coming to find me.
And again, don't judge me if you see her with a hat, coat, pants, and bare feet.  Impossible.

Love my goobers!

No comments: