12.21.2011

Recipae

Recipae.  My attempt at making recipe sound fancy.  Like on friends with Fibi's Nestle Tollhouse cookies.  Anyone?

Anywho I made one of our favorite dinners tonight and thought I would share.  It's not super healthy but quick and tasty!  It is basically a spin off of hamburger pie (or shepards pie as the rest of the world calls it.)  But I can only take so much hamburger and tomato sauce so I came up with this.

First, get some potatoes boiling. 
 Then mix a can of green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and a package of diced ham.  (This makes enough for us 3 and Jonas's lunch for tomorrow.)
 Spread it in a greased pan.  This pan is one of the smaller casserole dishes.
 Mash up them taters and spread over the top.
 Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.  (Longer if you pre-made it and it has been in the fridge!)
While it is baking it is mandatory to eat the potatoes off the beaters.  Tradition folks.
 Hadley may have ate 3 plates full before we cut her off.  She couldn't get enough.
Yummy!

No comments: