12.27.2011

Amazing

I'll be honest.  Christmas just hasn't been the same since both my parents remarried and I married Jonas.  It feels more like a rat race and a battle to keep everyone happy rather than Christmas.

But this year, this year was amazing.  Hadley is bringing back the spirit of Christmas!  And she doesn't even get it yet!  We started off with making a billion cookies.  Hadley was a big help.
 She may have played with a few presents early...like her sled.  We were worried she would tear into all of the presents and/or the tree but she mainly wanted those little peppermint candles she has in her hands.
 Couldn't resist.  Too bad she wouldn't keep them on!
 On Christmas Eve we headed out to Jonas's parents for a while until it was time for my moms infamous party.  I loved her outfit.
 Running around Lori's with some paper.
 That night at my moms she had some little friends to play with.  They were so cute together.
 And let the unwrapping begin!
 She was so spoiled and it wasn't even Christmas yet!
 Her Christmas jammies from my mom.
 After Hadley went down we played Fact or Crap (fun!) and Minute to Win It (awkward!).  Lots of laughs for sure.
 Jonas trying to keep two feathers in the air.
 We got hats and scarfs this year for our Christmas Eve present.  Jonas is up way past his bedtime.
 Finally it was time for Santa!
 When she walked around the corner and saw all of her stuff she went nuts!  Huge grin, ran over, and started stomping her feet she was so excited.
 Then it was going from toy to toy to toy.
 And more unwrapping...
 Much needed break for some breakfast.
 And then more presents.  Jonas got us some sweet Nikes.
 And some sweet hats.
 Then off to my dad's for lunch!  Where I took no pictures...darn.
 Once we got to the Harmon's I regifted my gloves to BJ.  No way in hell I was letting Jonas beat me up.  It was definitely the highlight while we were there.
 Oh look!  More presents for Hadley!
 Yep, still going.  Reading a new book with daddy.
 And a trike which will be sweet 5 months from now!
And...we are all still tired.  I had to reorganize Hadley's room to fit everything.  We were all spoiled and had such a great Christmas!

No comments: