Of course the good news is it isn't really goodbye but see you later. We must start planning trips to see Jib.
Not that it makes it any easier.
Me and my mom got to Thermop on Friday and I was pretty nervous about how Jib would get along with his new siblings. He did AWESOME! He loved running around with the dogs and didn't try to fight at all.
I had to let Jib snooze with me on our last night together. I didn't get any sleep but he did!
And how lucky is Jib to say he has a chipmunk brother?
Getting bacon in the morning with his siblings.
Jib has a big yard to play in, a pack of dogs to hang with, and a couple of cool ladies who will love him as much as we do.
As far as it goes, this is the best possible outcome. Big thanks to my family who stood by me during this really hard decision. Big, big thanks to my mom who drove up with me, cried with me, and helped get me out of the door when it was time to leave. I had to do what is best for Hadley and Jib and this was it.
It is going to take a while to get used to not having Jib around. Miss and love him.
1 comment:
I am sad for you that Jib has to go to a new home. But that is happy you can visit him! I am sure he will love his new family.
Post a Comment