I will miss my puppy.
I got Jib for my 20th birthday from Jonas. That summer I was pretty much alone in Logan and we spent countless hours hiking, playing, and snuggling in my bed.
Oh my bed. He acted like he couldn't jump high enough to get into it for MONTHS. He could just fine. He is a little lazy.
He loved Bob. The green octopus.
Before we got married we had a custody agreement with Jib. I would take him up the Sig house when I went to class where he would hang out until I was done. He was the unofficial mascot of the frat house.
I take owning a dog very serious and did my best to train, exercise, and love on Jib. Because of this I had a shadow ALL OF THE TIME.
Jib lived in 6 different houses with us over the (almost) six years we have had him. Always taking it in stride. Although we should count my mom's house too since we spend so much time there.
Unfortunately Jib's abusive past made him quick to snap if you grabbed him the wrong way. And as much as it breaks my heart Hadley is, of course, my first priority.
Jib is on his way to Wyoming to live with my AMAZING aunt and cousin. He will be treated like gold and get far more attention than we can give him now. He will get to go fishing, camping, and be treated like a kid instead of a dog.
We will probably be making a few road trips to Wyoming :).
Love you Jib.



No comments:
Post a Comment