12.20.2011

Date Night - Christmas Edition

Remember how I have said {a few times} that I am not very artistic?

Behold.  My trailer gingerbread house.  I had a cute one going I really did.  And then it fell over.  I put it back together.  And then it fell over.  So I threw some tires on the roof and some random pieces on the bottom and now we have a replica of Whiskey Tango from Lake Powell.  Plus a billion children.
 The crew working.
 Amy's lovely little cottage.
 Denik's perfect little house.  We will leave it at that.
 Jonas's homeless person shack.  Complete with little beaners in the garage.  {I promise we aren't racist.}
 I told Jonas to take a picture of Tanner's and apparently he just took two of his.  Sorry Tanner.

Carissa's icing palace.
 Me and Jonas slightly ashamed by our gingerbread house making abilities.  Hadley just enjoyed eating all of our graham cracker mistakes.
 And the sweater vest.
 The winners of the night.
We even had christmas tree pasta for dinner!  Love our date nights!

No comments: