4.12.2009

Happy Easter!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous day. The weather is good enough for me!

Due to starting my new job, and actually having something to do while at said job, I haven't had time to post my latest adventures. Last weekend I kidnapped Savannah and me and mom took her to Kangaroo Zoo. She wasn't so sure about the toys but she warmed up to the idea.

We went down the slide a few times...
And spent most of our time doing this. She LOVED chasing the other kids around and trying to find some balls. This girl is obsessed with balls. (After this at Smith's she got a purple and princess ball to keep at my moms)

This is a kid that makes me want to have my own. But really I just want her.


Yesterday, my mom, sister, and I had the awesome opportunity to go to a fashion show for the Utah Youth Village. We got mini-makeovers and then enjoyed a monster lunch while listening to some speakers and watching the kids and community members walk the runway. It was really fun, but definitely hard on the heart. Seeing these absoultely beautiful kids who have had horrible things happen to them was so hard. I am so appreciative to the Utah Youth Village and all of their staff for all of their hard work. I can't possibly imagine how people can be cruel to innocent children. If you are looking to donate to a good cause - this is a great place!

This was right after our makeovers. I took the lipstick off right after the picture and then the rest off when I got home. It was a little much for me but still fun!

I hung out with some old friends at the show too. Good to see you Angie and Marti! :)

FYI they are gorgeous in person too. And so nice.

A lot of people were excited to see this man. I didn't know who he was. Luke from General Hospital? Here is a picture of him for those that might be interested.

This woman was the highlight of the fashion show. She is Shawn Marion's mom and she was hilarious!! She is a whole lotta woman and she danced all the way up and down the runway. So funny!


Well those were the two highlights of my last week or so. Back to work tomorrow!

No comments: