4.20.2009

Three Things


I tend to get annoyed easily at the gym. I am aware of this and try to chill. But some days I can't handle it. Here are three observations from the locker room this morning (all during the time it took to wash my hands).

  1. I realize large, old lady, that you like to sit on the leather couch in your swimming suit EVERY day. Thats cool. But maybe you should tweeze your chin hairs out at home where other people don't sit in them. Just a thought.
  2. I am still a little confused about garments?
  3. Listen lady, I know you didn't work out in your thong nor are you going to work in your thong. So while you are bent over brushing your teeth - put some pants on!
That's all.

3 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Devin....I feel your pain. I work at 24 Hour Fitness and I have the "privilege" of checking on the locker rooms every so often. I don't know how women are just so comfortable walking around naked or flaunting their not so flattering underwear.

brittany.leigh said...

devin... once again, you kill me! what are your questions about garmets?

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

i love reasding your random posts. they make me laugh and i can all too often relate to them!!!!