4.20.2009

Sun Day

Who knew the sun shines in Logan!! Too bad that when the sun decides to show up after months of hiding I am sick and can't enjoy it. Oh well. I am feeling much better today thanks for asking. I realize our blog posts have dwindled...that is because we rarely get internet at home. But, while at lunch I can update you all. Yea for you!

Jonas still rides his bike, I still go to the gym (here's to running outside tomorrow!), and Jib is fat. Larry took Jib to the vet a few weeks ago to get his shots and he got so nervous about the strange lady holding him he got a case of the squirts. He got a very thorough cleaning when he got home (I felt weird violating him so) and by the next day he was over it. Larry not so much... Jib tends to poo when he gets scared. See here for further proof.

I got my first adjustment this morning from the boss. It was a little weird considering I don't ever pop anything on purpose. But, it didn't hurt, it was kinda like getting a massage, and hopefully soon my legs will be the same length again. It is nice knowing I wasn't born with one leg longer than the other...they just need to be adjusted :).

Speaking of work, I was up on campus Friday and Saturday doing events. I realized that when you are a student you take advantage of all the "freebies" you get. Not to mention all of the other benefits like constant food (because you are a student), low expectations on gift giving (because you are poor), and ability to wear sweats everywhere (because you are so tired from studying). It was weird being up there and not being a student. Of course I still look younger then all of them. And for those of you that haven't been to campus in a while - things haven't changed. There were still booty shorts even though it was freezing.

Anyone else miss being a student sometimes?

No comments: