Last Saturday we went to the Sigma Chi Alumni dinner. It was much better than the last time we went (a few years ago). This year they had it in the new end zone building at the football stadium. The food was good and it was so fun seeing all of our buds.

To start off, Jonas brought this home from work to take to the dinner. I told him it was a good thing it wasn't a first date because he had to hoist me up by my butt to get me in it. Not to mention it was loud and stinky. But the boys loved it.
To start off, Jonas brought this home from work to take to the dinner. I told him it was a good thing it wasn't a first date because he had to hoist me up by my butt to get me in it. Not to mention it was loud and stinky. But the boys loved it.
The view. Not too shabby. If only the b-ball team could play here...

Now...Remember Casey? From this post? He was there. I was excited to meet him. Unfortunately he slipped out early. But this is how the conversation would have gone:
Me: Hi Casey! I love you and watch you every morning!
Casey: hmphh he he he
Me: Drink much today?
Casey: hmphh he he he
Yep, Casey drunk as a skunk and then some. He tried to take over the microphone and just caused an awkward moment. He is much cooler on tv.
And alas, I am trying to download a few more pics and a video - but blogger is not allowing that. Maybe next time...
1 comment:
Thanks for the pics Guys, I wish I could have made it. I didn't even know gangbang was still alive... and he looks good!!! Jonas, you are looking fit! Must work out at the work place still. Take it easy, and keep Logan under wraps for when Tennille and I come back.
Post a Comment