4.30.2009

I Want to Quit the Gym!!

If there is one thing I have learned in my growing age - it is that you can plan life all you want but things are inevitably going to change.

So, we are moving! Luckily this time it is just across town so it will be much easier than the last few moves. We are going to be renting a spec home in Providence and trying to sell it while we are there. It is so nice and cute so we are excited! We aren't moving for another month so we will post pictures then.

For the past 7 months, we have been score keeping basketball at Sports Academy for free gym passes. Totally worth it considering how expensive they are and we lived a few blocks away. A few days ago when talking about moving we had this conversation.

Me: "I kinda want to quit the gym"
Jonas: "Me too"
Me: "Sweet"

So we are quitting the gym.

Kudos to anyone who gets the Friends reference in this.

1 comment:

Lacy Ann :) said...

I've watched every season like 900 times of course I get it...