Every year in February little crooks coming joyfully to our homes, our work, our grocery stores and takes us for what were worth, and leave us wanting more. You know who Im talking about, the evil little Girl scouts and their ever so delicious cookies.
Just tonight Dev and I were watching Biggest Loser and we decided that we wanted a small treat, so we both ate two cookies, yup, you read it right, thats two cookies. Needless to say it got me thinking, why is it that I can only get these cookies once a year, I mean the somoas need to be available at least three or four times a year, hell I know they make money off these worthless, yet tasty calories. These little highway robbers come and take my money and I am left with the need for more. So next year, Im just going to wait for delivery month, and thanks to the news and the growing obesity problem in America I know exactly when that is, and Im going to rob em.
Let me explain why. First Ill be doing my fellow man a favor, the more I eat, the less weight they gain. Second, were in a recession and you should be buying good food with the money that you have rather than give to an organization that promotes child labor. (using young pre teen girls to sale your cookies qualifies as child labor) And finally I will have all the dang Somoas I can eat, even though I eat two at a time, and wont pay a dime to these little buggers. I guess I am just bitter, I don't see the point anymore, shouldn't the youth of America be out there trying to sale us something healthy, like freshly butchered Buffalo steaks(like the best thing ever to get grilled on my BBQ). Im just sayin.
1 comment:
Well said. Did you guys listen tot he CD? What do you think? When is a good time for us to meet? Let me know. Thanks, Chris
Post a Comment