8.10.2009

Catch Up

Wow...does it seem like most people are abandoning their blogs lately? I have fell victim, but only shortly. Last week was insane!

On Friday, we were able to stray from work for a while and go see BJ. FINALLY! It was a perfect day at the park to just hang out, play some ball, and eat lots of food.We had so much fun and can't wait to be able to see BJ more often.
It is nearly impossible to get a normal picture of these two.

On Saturday, after I worked all day :(, we went up to the motor cross races in Preston, ID. I think the whole town showed up for the races so it was pretty good people watching. Just like BMX, my favorite races to watch are the little tiny kids. They were so cute! Too bad it was freaking freezing!! Where did summer go?

On Sunday, this is what Jonas, Chris, and Tanner did. Boys. Jonas thinks he is jumping this on a bike. I think he is going to kill himself.

1 comment:

AC and Lola said...

I watched that video like six times and literally laughed my butt off every time! I think the sound got me or something. LOL!

Awww...Jonas & B.J. Every time I think of them together, I remember our Vegas trip when they wouldn't touch the doors because of big SARS scare. They went through all of the casino doors with their hands in the air chanting, "SARS...SARS...SARS..." Lol! Good times.