8.27.2009

WE'RE IN!

We officially got our keys to our house yesterday! Jonas wouldn't let me grab a camera on the way up so we have no official first picture. We will have to reenact today.

The house is super clean already so we are just going to clean the carpets tonight and then start the move! I am so glad this is much more permanent because I am sick of moving!

Oh, and the stupid hoo has that lived there haven't mowed the lawn in over a month (since we first went and looked at it). So we need to get on that quick! Anyone want to buy us a lawn mower :)?

We are so excited! We can paint the walls whatever color we want...I mean whatever color I want. ha ha ha

3 comments:

AC and Lola said...

Congratulations! :D

Coonboy said...

cool!!! Congrats guys!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Congrats...were are trying to work out the nitty gritty details on our house...did not relize it was so hard!!