Our wedding was three years ago today. Crazy how fast time flies! We had a small ceremony at Emerald Bay in Lake Tahoe. Here is a slideshow of our day!!
We drove a lot...
Rode some bikes, played Lots of shuffle board, and walked in the woods with the bears.
Got ready. Wasn't our hotel cute?
Made it to Emerald Bay. Took TONS of pictures. One of us was nervous. Can you guess who?
We walked down the "aisle" where my dress snagged on EVERY twig on the way down. Therefore me and my dad laughed the whole way down. (While he was simultaneously crying) I just asked Jonas what he was thinking when I walked down the aisle - his response? "You were blocking my getaway." See what I deal with? I love him.
I was given away.
We started the ceremony.
The whole crew. Gorgeous huh?
Jonas insisted we write our own vows. I still haven't forgiven him for making me do that. I can dance in front of hundreds of people no problem, but speaking? Scary! Jonas finished his vows by saying something like "I will take you on the ride of your life." I didn't know then that it mean we would buy a bullet bike a few years later...
And we made it official!!
We were then given champagne, and even though we told them we didn't drink (nor was I of age), we were told to drink it to get a good picture :).
Our moms hid the evidence.
Our wedding party!
Afterwards we went to a super nice restaurant right on the shore of Lake Tahoe. Me and Jonas had taken the limo down the windy mountain road so we were both a little car sick the rest of the night :).
Our cake was quite fitting.
It may not have all been perfect, but it was the perfect day for us!! We wouldn't have changed a thing - except maybe the car sickness part. These three years have been so crazy and fun and I can't wait for many many more. Love you babe!
4 comments:
You look so pretty!! Congrats on the 3 yr mark!
So I've never seen your wedding pics (besides the couple that are on the side panel of your blog). The pictures are amazing and you look gorgeous. Okay, you look good too Jonas. Anyway, congrats on your anniversary :) I want to see the whole wedding album sometime.
Congratulations on the three-year mark! :)
i never saw your wedding pictures either, i love them! i wish my hair would have been like yours when i got married--for some reason i cut it way short for the wedding and then did it curly--mistake! your dress is gorgeous too, i love it, and the backdrop is amazing! i believe you that it was the perfect day. and i'm kinda jealous you guys did vows... i would have loved to hear what my husband had to say in his :)
Post a Comment