Last night, my lovely parents came up to see our new house. Afterward, we went to dinner.
About halfway through dinner, a couple came and sat across the aisle from us.
After a glance, I thought they looked familiar. A few minutes later I said to everyone, "I think that is the couple whose house we are buying." Everyone else said they were just thinking the same thing.
My mom really wanted me to say something. She was hoping if they met us and saw we are a "cute, young couple" they may throw in the deck covering we kinda want.
We didn't say anything though, because Jonas thought it was super creepy to say "we were just looking at your picture in your bedroom!"
We all had a good laugh for the rest of dinner. Especially when Jonas exclaimed "I hate the yellow walls!!" and then bowed his head in embarrassment.
Misc February
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment