My parents...
I have lots of parents. I am just going to include the parents that brought me into the world for this post.
My mom is my bestest friend. She has always been there to support me and has helped me through every hard time I have ever had. A lot of people cringe when they realize they are turning into their mom...I love it. And I think this is one of my favorite pictures ever...so cute.

And my dad...he gave me my good looks :). He also gave me a lot of other things that probably drive our spouses crazy...being clean freaks, frugal (aka cheap), and my love for Garth. One of my best childhood memories is riding in the front seat singing Garth while we drove to Wyoming countless times. I would tell my dad when to turn his brights on and off...I am sure he loved that. And he gave me my nickname Devi-bug.

I can definitely say that having a child of your own gives you a whole new level of appreciation for your own parents. And now they get the fun job of being grandparents which is why I think they had kids in the first place.
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment