3.07.2011

Wiggly

She is moving. Mostly in her sleep. Although she did roll for the very first time last week.
For whatever reason she moves a lot more when we are at my moms. She doesn't {well not yet anyways} move near as much in her crib. She started out in the middle facing the other way and this is how I found her in the morning.
Not that this is the first time this has happened...but finally some proof that more than once I have found us dressed alike. I really really don't do it on purpose. Not my thing.
And finally...for my birthday my mom took me to the Utah-Florida gymnastics meet. Utah is amazing as always. But Florida is Amazing. Literally just flawless. It was so fun to watch them and I am certain we will see some of them in the next olympics.
The next day my mom took off to Hawaii. Pretty rude to not take me for my birthday if you ask me.

1 comment:

Chritabo11 said...

my heart is full at the sight of her in her bouncing souls onesie.