3.28.2011

{day ten}

A person I love...(by the way this post-a-day stuff sucks but I have to finish it now that I started)

I love these people. Because they are just so darn cute.
This past weekend we headed down to B-town. My Grandpa Wood was in town and of course had to meet Hadley. I have been waiting for a while to get this 4 generation picture.
Of course miss Hadley usually has her keys in hand just in case.

She also got a fun new toy. She hasn't quite figured out the bouncy part but loves wiggling around.
For the highlight of the weekend we had Jonas's birthday party. We ate at Red Robin and then headed to Speed Street to race some cars.

Hadley was watching the cars go around it was classic.
We decided to do boys/girls groups for safety reasons :). All of the fellas...
And all of the ladies.
We had an awesome turnout and I think everyone had a lot of fun. Today I have a massive bruise on my back but it was worth it! Thanks everyone for helping us celebrate Jonas's old age! (Don't mind all of our helmet hair.)
And one last shot because she is so cute.

No comments: