I completely realize that the few people that look at our blog are looking for pictures of Hadley. But this 30 day blog challenge is going around and I thought "what the hay." But don't worry you will still get plenty of the babe.
Day One: A recent picture of me and 5 interesting facts...

Well I don't have many recent pictures of me but this is what Hadley and I do sometimes to cheer Jonas and/or my mom up while they are at work and we are home playing.
Facts:
- I am not a risk-taker. Never have been and never will be. I like having plans for everything...drives Jonas crazy...but it is what it is. Quitting my job to stay home with Hadley was the biggest risk I have ever taken and would never have happened if the reward wasn't so great. Which leads me to the next fact....
- If you would have asked me in high school I would have told you I was going to finish college, get a career, and then think about marriage and babies. I never wanted to be a stay at home mom. Even up until Hadley was born. We plan and God laughs.
- I love staying at home! Granted I am working too which means I am double busy some days but it is really the perfect situation. I really like to work and make my own money but I wouldn't trade being with Hadley for all of the world.
- I am addicted to cereal. Could probably eat it for every meal of the day if I wasn't trying to eat healthy. I go to bed trying to decide on what kind of cereal to eat in the morning. Current faves are honey-nut cheerios with a banana cut up and cinnamon chex.
- I don't really like meat again now that I am not pregnant. I eat it on occasion but never really crave it!!
Here is the challenge if anyone else wants to join!
day 1: recent picture of yourself and 5 interesting facts about you
day 2: your favorite movie
day 3: pet peeves
day 4: a dream of yours
day 5: your parents
day 6: your celebrity crush
day 7: an animal you'd love to keep as a pet
day 8: a hobby of yours
day 9: a place you love
day 10: a person you love
day 11: favorite tv shows
day 12: photo of you taken ten years ago
day 13: something you're afraid of
day 14: your makeup bag
day 15: your family
day 16: something you're looking forward to
day 17: favorite book
day 18: what makes you different from everyone else
day 19: something you bought recently
day 20: what did i wear today??
day 21: your friends
day 22: a place you've traveled to
day 23: favorite recipe
day 24: favorite photo
day 25: your house and your favorite rooms in it
day 26: a habit you wish you didn't have
day 27: a picture of you last year and a picture of you now
day 28: something that stresses you out
day 29: favorite vacation
day 30: photo of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days
1 comment:
oK, The parent section might be interesting, you can fib you know!! hee, hee...I'm thrilled you get to stay home with Hadley!! Grandma mitton just needs to live closer:(
Post a Comment