3.21.2011

{day three}

My pet peeves...

If you asked Jonas you would probably get a longer list but here you go.
  • Most people that drive cars. Not using turn signals, not understanding 4-way stops, going under the speed limit, being stupid in general.
  • People in parking lots. Everyone can be enjoying the same thing 10 minutes before...ie a concert, game, etc...and as soon as everyone gets to the parking lot we are all enemies. Just be nice!!
  • Late people. It is really rude to leave people waiting for you. Makes my blood boil.
  • When people eat the last granola bar (cereal, hot chocolate, etc) and leave the empty box in the cupboard. Or leave the toilet paper roll empty. DRIVES ME NUTS!!
  • People that just don't do what they say they will. When I give people my word it means something to me.
  • When people pop things on purpose. And yes I did work for a chiropractor. Go figure.
  • Hearing people chew. Or their sleepy noises. Jonas gets hit or kicked when he snores because it keeps me awake.
  • When someone calls or texts you and then doesn't answer their phone when you call them right back.
Well. This is quite the negative post.

1 comment:

Chritabo11 said...

I have many of the same pet peeves, (except the popping one, sometimes, my neck just needs it) I find that it helps Immensely if, when people upset me in the parking lot, I roll down my (your) window, and call them F-tards.