3.14.2011

Shots and Sun

We headed to the doc today for Hadley's 4 month appointment. Poor Jonas. He gets so stressed when Hadley gets shots.
The first thing her doctor said when he walked in? "Well my only concern is that she isn't putting any weight on. She is just too skinny!" I am glad everyone is so amused by multiple chins.

Hadley is now weighing in at 16.12 pounds which is the 91%. She is almost 25 inches long - 65% and her head is 16.6 inches...79%. People can joke all they want about her rolls but she is one healthy baby! Doc said he couldn't find a thing wrong with her. We will be starting on some cereal in a few weeks.

She of course screamed bloody murder during her shots...but as soon as she was buckled in the car seat she started laughing hysterically at Jonas. Works for me.

Now we just need sun to get some use out of her souvenirs from Hawaii!!
What in the world is cuter than that? We just need Grandma and Grandpa to take us next time they go...and when there isn't a tsunami. Thank goodness Hawaii didn't get hit too hard!

Hadley has been chatting like crazy lately...so here is a little snapshot of what I get to hang out with all day. Love our perfect little girl!

Don't mind the belly shirt...we were mid-bum change :).

1 comment:

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

She is so cute! I love the little rolls:) I can't believe she is 4 months old already! Crazy!