I wouldn't call myself a health freak by any means (hello Tummie Yummies - which reminds me - Pat and Nicole you make cute babies - keep 'em coming please). But I do try to take care of my body because I like feeling good and doing things I want to do!
Which brings me to the Travel Channel. If you don't have cable like us, you know that tv on the weekends sucks so we watch the educational channels when we are home. The Travel Channel has a bazillion food shows that I quite enjoy to watch. However, I am so often horrified by what they have on these shows!
Who needs to eat a 50 lb. hamburger? No one! Why would a nutrionist (who claims that he never had a client that could stick to a diet plan - puhlease) start a restaurant where they serve quadruple cheeseburgers with unlimited fries cooked in real lard? I could go on and on...
Look, I love food. But at what cost? My boss showed me this website the other day. I think it sums everything up as to why a quarter of Americans are fat.
Be grossed out HERE.
Misc February
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment