12.10.2009

Girls*Night

Yup, it is cold here in Cache Valley. Of course it is cold everywhere...but always a little worse here. Driving to work this morning my car read -6. Snot freezing cold.

*Let me explain this* I was trying to convey to my mom one day how cold it is to walk around campus in the winter. The best way I could explain it was by saying, "It is so cold that when you try to sniff your snot just freezes." Totally grossed her out, but that pretty much sums it up.

But anywho, as cold as it is, I was so happy that it wasn't snowing last night so me and T could load up after work and head to SLC for our friend Amy's baby shower. Yay for us! We met everyone at CPK and had tons of fun catching up.

We were lame and only took one picture, well, because we were talking to much. But Amy did get some really cute clothes. My favorite part about this picture? You can't even tell who is pregnant because she looks so good! And guys, she is due in a month. This definitely gives me hope for my future pregnant self.

Me, Tennille, Andrea, Amy (the preggers one), and Coreena.

It was so good to see everyone and we all can't wait to see the baby. Congrats Amy!

Oh, and here is one for the baby's daddy.
I like you too Aaron. I am a pretty sweet dog. You can come visit me if you want.

8 comments:

Jonas said...

"This definitely gives me hope for my future pregnant self."

HUH?

If anyone needs me, Ill be sleeping upstairs in the spare bedroom.

Anonymous said...

I definitely concur with the "snot freezing" scenario. I describe it this way all of the time to my friends in AZ. Another favorite was the frostbite warnings on the radio when it was in the -30 range. Unc Scott

amy said...

haha, i can't wait for aaron to see this post, he will love getting his own personalized message from jib! it will make his day. thanks again so much for driving all the way from logan last night and thank you SO much for the adorable USU sweatsuit, I can't wait for the baby to wear it. i love it. you are the best!

amy said...

haha, i just read jonas' comment... hahahahahahaha

devin said...

I told you he was afraid of babies!

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Ha ha....now you'll just have more bed space!! I'm sure Jonas will get bored sleeping alone tho.

Last night was so much fun...really short and sweet...but I'm glad we went!! Thanks for driving :)

Anonymous said...

Someone could always "steal" the spare bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devin said...

Mom he is going to kill you. I swear.