12.15.2009

This years Christmas



Alright people its Christmas time, and if you continue to call it X-mas you're completely missing the point and should not be celebrating. If you are calling it X-mas and celebrating, it's more or less because you want a present, a gift, a piece of substance valued by money, and Im here to tell you that it wont happen. I will be the grinch that bursts your bubble and not give you a ____ thing!
Happy Holidays Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Jonas needs to cut back on the broccoli. He's looking a little "green". Or maybe he is just thinking of me being in 70 degree weather and is a bit jealous. Remember the reason for the season. I think that I saw about 3 MJJ's (Mary, Joseph and Jesus)in the hood. There should be more. Theres a set in my yard, but Mary has a faulty light that I need to fix. Unc Scott