Every year I hate how you spend so much time getting ready for Christmas, and then it is over in a flash! But we had such a great Christmas! Jonas was on call the week of, so thankfully Chris covered Christmas Eve so we could go see our families. We were so glad there weren't any calls that night. Thanks Chris!
We started off at the Harmon household, where we got lots of amazing loot. Among lots of other things, Jonas got some new {and much needed} goggles for racing. They look a little like scuba goggles with the nose piece on though...

I was lucky enough to get a Wii and Wii Fit! We have had many laughs over this already. This is my mom boxing.

Later that night, we headed to my moms for her annual Christmas Eve party. Jonas, as per usual, fell asleep around 10 pm. We were all screaming and playing the Wii right in front of him and it didn't faze him. I woke him up long enough to get a picture and then he was out again.

Of course we woke up early Christmas day to see what Santa brought us! Even though we had to get up early for Jonas, so he could get back to Logan, him and Jib
did not want to get up.

But Jib was sure glad when he did. Santa brought Harley a ginormous bone! And Jib took it over!

Harley was far more interested in what everyone else got.

After all the presents, we were wore out.

Later that day, after Jonas had left, I went to my dad's and ate some yummy food and played games. No pictures though...
Then my mom, larry, the pups and myself headed up to Logan. Harley was very excited.

The next day we decided to take the doggies up to campus so they could run around. Apparently people think we exaggerate how cold it is in Logan so my parents brought nothing warm to wear. But don't they look rockin' in me and Jonas's snowboarding coats?

All in all, a great Christmas.

And we hope everyone enjoyed their presents more than Jib did.
One more for your viewing pleasure...
2 comments:
Ha your dog is such a good dog...I am glad you had a good christmas...what kind of a dog is Jib again?
LOL! Why do socks or booties seem to "immobilize or paralyze" dogs?! I put them on Lola and she just lays down on her side with a dumb look on her face. Really, Lola? Really?
I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! :)
Post a Comment