Last Friday night, it started snowing. And snowing. And snowing.
Tis the season in Logan.
Anywho, Jonas coincidentally was out of town for the weekend.
And so me and Jib(and you all should know how big of a help he is burrowing through the snow and messing up my progress) shoveled. And shoveled. And shoveled.
At some point, I realized that a good portion of our neighbors probably think I am single. And just have visitors at night (eh...my mom reads this blog so enough said on that). Because Jonas happens to be gone. A lot. Work you know.
Sunday afternoon, after declaring that this was the last time I would shovel, I finished up the front of the house and headed to the backyard to clear the deck. (Speaking of, this is where Jib has decided to go the bathroom - because he is lazy and doesn't want to walk all the way to the grass).
While working on the deck I look through the garage to see a white truck pull up in front of the house. A mysterious man gets out. And wait it gets better. Clutched in his hands were...a shovel! He came to save me!
Then he realized the work was already done. So back he went into the white truck and he was gone.Thank you mystery man. That was so nice of you.
But...next time could you come a few hours earlier please?
2 comments:
ummmmm, I am glad this is the first that I have heard of this.
FYI mystery man, I will kill you!
love Jonas
ps
I shovel when Im home!
BHAAAA! Jonas better hope the mystery man isn't a ho...err...has a hoe. He might come back in the summer! ;)
I'd totally help you shovel if I lived closer. I love it for some strange reason. I actually bought a shovel to work on the sidewalks at my apartment...even though someone else is paid to do it. Weird, I know. :/
Post a Comment