12.04.2009

YBU

My dad went to the University of Utah. So, by default, I grew up a Ute. My sister also went to school there. But when I got to the point of deciding where to go myself, I realized their dance team was a little too much {drill team} for me. (sorry T - but we have discussed this right?)

So, on a whim, and with the help of a long gone friend, I applied at Utah State and tried out for the dance team (without ever even seeing what they do at games etc). And I made it! And I loved it!

Long story short, I will forever be an Aggie. You know, the TRUE BLUE. So I would never miss the chance of seeing my Aggies play the other blue team in the state. And the results, as they often are, were priceless.
The audience had tons of awesome signs. (sorry about the quality it was a long shot for my little camera)
We laughed at a BYU player who still had his house arrest anklets on.

We witnessed what happens when someone fouls out at the Spectrum.

Jonas's favorite cheer.
The numbers speak for themselves. Beating BYU is so much fun.

4 comments:

amy said...

ooh i'm glad you put these pics and videos up! it made my day :)

Sonia said...

I do miss those basketball games...even though I almost died a few times going back home in my little civic...

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Ha ha...yes we've discussed the drill team thing...thus why I too became a TRUE BLUE AGGIE! I think I have regained maybe 50% of my hearing back from the other night...still not quite there

Cody and Tennille said...

I'd never heard the winning team cheer before, that was the most priceless part of the night! Thanks for posting the video