As another fabulous year comes to an end, we wanted to reminisce on our highlights of the year.
I had wanted to learn to snowboard for years now, but couldn't handle forking over the money while we were in school. So FINALLY this year I got all my own gear and we hit the mountain every few weeks.
I learned a lot, but still had to give Jonas the booty shake every once in a while.


We also picked up a new hobby...indoor rock climbing. Love it!

In March, we made the trek to Reno. We visited our wedding site (ahhh sweet) and of course...

Cheered on as our Aggies took the WAC Championship!

I started a new job! (No, my job isn't grilling hot dogs. But this is the place of my employment.)

Jonas won both classes at a National race for the first time in Jonasland history! {I believe we are still waiting on those trophies?}

We sold our beloved Runner.

And Jonas got 2 new toys!! Yogi...

And Z.

We ran our first race
together. The Bear Lake 10K.

We then ran two 1/2 marathons. TOU and Little Grand Canyon. Plus a bazillion training runs.

And finally the St. George Marathon!! (Can you tell I was in horrendous pain?)

We bought our very first house!!

They did this in Moab...

Oh, and a little of this.

We had an awesome Thanksgiving in Vegas and St. George.

And then of course, our Christmas adventures from the last post. It has been a great year, and I can't wait to see what next year brings us!
No comments:
Post a Comment